- Glim Ningel The Bard engages the audience in collaborative story-telling, using poetry and puppetry to tell tall tales, both past and present, about the local area and its inhabitants. The audience ...
The Not So True Guided Tour of StainesRead More
- 03-Aug-2021 26-Aug-2021
- Circle of Two
4 - 16 years
- £5.00 - £15.00
- Circle of Two
- Adult ticket: £15 / £10 (concessions) ; Child ticket (4-16): £8 / £5
- Glim Ningel The Bard engages the audience in collaborative story-telling, using poetry and puppetry to tell tall tales, both past and present, about the local area and its inhabitants. The audience decides if the stories are fact or fiction, or a mixture of both. They can also help to decide which way to turn and which way to look, encouraging a connection with their surroundings from different perspectives, generating curiosity, creating bonds and becoming more of a part of where they live.
- Covid-19: Reduced number of audience members (Maximum 10 people) to ensure social distancing is in place. No direct contact with the audience.
- The tour starts at the Talking Tree Cafe, where the audience will have access to activities relating to the experienceAccessible route through the town, stopping at various points of interest along the way.
- Duration: Allow approx. 1h30 to 2h (introductions and activities at Talking Tree Cafe, story-telling promenade and Q&A at the end).
Throughout August 2021, departing from The Talking Tree, in Staines-upon-Thames, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 11am.
Get your tickets at:
The Talking Tree Café, 91 High St, Staines-upon-Thames TW18 4PQ
Adults: £15/£10 (Concessions) Children: £8/£5 (Concessions)
Limited number of tickets available for each tour
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: 07718050564
- Theatre, Heritage
Glim Ningel The Bard will guide you on a walking tour through your town, revealing its hidden stories and secrets. An interactive storytelling adventure for the whole family.
- 91 High Street
- TW18 4PQ