Tales for TotsBook
- 28-Apr-2018 10:30 AM-28-Apr-2018
- The Edge
2 - 4 years
- £4.00 - £7.50
- £7.50 FOR PARENT AND CHILD (ADDITIONAL CHILDREN OR ADULT £4)
AN INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP DESIGNED TO INTRODUCE YOUNG CHILDREN TO THE WONDERS OF STORIES. IT'S THE PERFECT WAY TO FIRE YOUR CHILD'S IMAGINATION, SPARK A LOVE OF READING AND ENCOURAGE THEIR CREATIVITY.
Children must be accompanied by an adult with a minimum ratio of one adult for every 2 children
£7.50 FOR PARENT AND CHILD (ADDITIONAL CHILDREN OR ADULT £4)
Each session will have the same story told with a maximum capacity of 12 children
Session one: 10.30 – 11.15amSession two: 11.30am – 12.15pm
- Sat 17 Mar – A Squash and a Squeeze by Julia Donaldson
- Sat 28 Apr – The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Sat 26 May – The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson
- Sat 16 Jun – Lucy & Tom at the Seaside by Shirley Hughes
Each month will be inspired by a different and much-loved story, with the themes brought to life using music, drama, craft and movement. Based in the Ensemble Room we’ll also visit the fantastic gallery spaces to discover the exhibitions and take inspiration from their themes.
Join our group for the youngest members of the family. Take part in an interactive morning of storytelling, music, dance and craft in our fantastic arts centre The Edge.
FOR VERY LITTLE PEOPLE AGED 2.5-4 AND THEIR GROWN UPS
- Dance, Art, Music, Literary
it's the perfect way to fire your child's imagination, spark a love of reading and encourage their creativity
- The Edge
- University of Bath
- Claverton Down
- BA2 7AY