The Play's The Thing
- 30-May-2017 (All Day)
- Royal Shakespeare Company
6 - 16 years
- £0.00 - £8.50
- photo by Sara Beaumont (c) RSC
- Annual Pass: £8.50 adult/£4.25 child. Kids Go FREE on Sundays and during Warwickshire school holidays
Take a magical journey through 100 years of theatre making in our brand new family friendly exhibition, The Play's The Thing!
Spark your imagination with weird and wonderful treasures from our past productions. Unearth secrets from famous RSC actors and learn the gory details of prop making. Step inside the mind of a director, and perform on stage as Hamlet in front of a virtual audience. Discover rarely-seen treasures from our museum and archive; amazing model boxes, marvellous and mysterious props as well as stunning handmade costumes worn on our stages!
Focussing the spotlight on the creativity behind the scenes, there are plenty of hands on activities for all ages.
- Purchase an annual pass today: £8.50 adult, £4.25 under 18.
- Every Sunday and throughout Warwickshire school holidays, up to four Kids Go FREE with every adult ticket purchased!
- Open daily from 10:20am.
Save money by purchasing an Explorer Pass and combine your trip to The Play’s The Thing with a guided tour and a trip up the viewing Tower. Glimpse behind the scenes and learn backstage secrets, and see views over Shakespeare’s home town, as well as visiting the exhibition all for £15 adult (full price £19.50), £7.50 child (full price £10.25) https://www.rsc.org.uk/your-visit/explorer-pass
with plenty of hands on activites as well as fascinating archives to see, The Play's The Thing is a perfect activity that the whole family can enjoy!
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- CV37 6BB