Vote for Adult Education Service, East Riding of Yorkshire Council as your favourite organisation for families and enter the prize-draw to win an iPad Mini
* One vote per organisation per email address. We will only contact you if you win the prize draw or if you sign up to our newsletter
Adult Education Service, East Riding of Yorkshire Council is a venue in which adults can engage in systematic and sustained self-educating activities in order to gain new forms of knowledge, skills, attitudes, or values. The education varies from traditional schooling, encompassing basic literacy to personal fulfillmet as a lifelong learner.
Adult education at the Adult Education service takes place in three forms:
- Formal – Structured learning that typically takes place in an education or training institution, usually with a set curriculum and carries credentials;
- Non-formal – Learning that is organised by educational institutions but non credential. Non-formal learning opportunities may be provided in the workplace and through the activities of civil society organisations and groups;
- Informal education – Learning that goes on all the time, resulting from daily life activities related to work, family, community or leisure (e.g. community baking class)
Find us at...
- Adult Education Service, East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council County Hall
- East Riding of Yorkshire
- HU17 9BA