Get out and explore real places and spaces of London with our free activities at the Archikids Festival.
A free family festival where you can be inspired by the architecture and great places in our city at this weekend extravaganza. There will be special tours, performances, art activities and more as you look closer at the buildings that surround us.
- 30+ exciting activities set to inspire kids about their city and how they can make a difference to it! Highlights will be:
- build the tallest Lego tower for On your marks, get set, LEGO at the Gherkin
- Become an Eco Explorer in the gardens of St Paul’s Cathedral, supported by the City of London Corporation
- Strut your stuff for Hatwalk Catwalk at Broadgate
- Design a New Museum in the Museum of London galleries
Find us at...
- Open City
- 18 En-sign Street
- E1 8JD