Junction combines three purposes – the administrative and civic base for Goole Town Council, a community centre and a busy mixed use arts facility, hosting a wide range of live events, cinema an...
Junction combines three purposes – the administrative and civic base for Goole Town Council, a community centre and a busy mixed use arts facility, hosting a wide range of live events, cinema and satellite screenings, a workshop programme and activities that reach out into our community.
Find us at...
- Junction, Goole
- Paradise Place
- East Riding of Yorkshire
- DN14 5DL
Our family-friendly offer
If you’re looking for something fun, educational or simply a good day out for you and your family Junction has something for you.
Arts Award - Young people taking part in our weekly groups or who are part of regional home-school networks are able to work towards their Arts Award with our trained staff.
Weekly Groups - We run a number of weekly groups during term time which are suitable for families. Electric Youth Theatre (5-18s), School of Rock (12+) & Ukulele Junction (12+) are accepting new members.
Workshops - As part of our live programme we have a number of one-off workshops suitable for the whole family.
Family Events - As part of our programme, we have a number of family friendly shows, workshops and film screenings for the whole family.
Family Films - Junction offers a varied programme of family friendly films as part of the monthly cinema programme.
Autism Friendly Screenings - We offer Autism Friendly screenings for selected family films, which provide a relaxed screening with reduced sound levels, increased lighting and advert-free content.
Dementia Friendly Screenings - We offer Dementia Friendly screenings of classic films & musicals, with reduced sound levels, increased lighting, advert free content, table & chair layout, refreshments and an interval.
Junction was built with access in mind and we are happy to help with any adjustments needed to help you to enjoy our award winning building and programme. If you have any questions about how we can support you please give us a call on 01405 763652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Our trained and friendly staff are always willing to help.
- Pay and display car park in front of the building (max. two hours before 6pm, currently free after that time) with dedicated bays for blue badge holders. Minutes away from train station and bus stops.
- The main entrance has automatic door, with ramped access from street level and a fully level ground floor, with lift and stairs access to first floor.
- Low level counter at Box Office and cafe. Unisex accessible toilets (Doc M layout) on both ground and first floor. Access is flat to auditorium front row or small balcony area exclusively for wheelchair users and carers – all front row seats are loose chairs so can be easily removed to create wheelchair spaces, with adjacent seat for carer.
- Customers with a disability who require an accompanying carer are entitled to a free carers ticket.
- Induction loop installed in main theatre, workshop and community rooms.
- Audio Description available for most cinema and satellite screenings. Please speak to a member of Box Office staff for more information.
- Member of CEA card scheme.
- Breastfeeding friendly venue and café with baby change facilities
- Member of Family Arts Standards
- ERCVYS registered
- Autism Friendly screenings are available, which provide a relaxed screening with reduced sound levels, increased lighting and advert-free content.