Carriageworks Theatre is an accessible building with baby changing and disabled toilets on every level. There are breakout areas from performance spaces and activities outside of performance for children to participate in.
Find us at...
- Carriageworks Theatre
- The Electric Press
- 3 Millennium Square
- LS2 3AD
Our family-friendly offer
• We are close to the Light car park and St Johns car park
• Drop-off facility on Cookridge Street next to Revolution & Great George Street back entrance of The Electric Press.
• Child-friendly bar areas
• All floors are level and accessible via lift.
• Unisex Baby Changing facilities on every level.
• Preshow activities.
• Limited booster seats for auditorium
• Bar staff will heat baby milk on request.
• 10 minute walk from train station and bus stops in close proximity.
• Lifts to all public areas
• Automatic Doors
• BSL interpreted performances
• Hearing loop
• Wheelchair spaces
04 April 2018
Imagine being born in an oven and the first person you meet wants to dunk you in his tea!3 - 10 years
07 April 2018
Christopher Nibble and his best friend Posie have been busy growing plants and food in their garden whilst taking care of their six hairy pet caterpillars.2 - 7 years
09 April 2018
Trunk, Tail, Ears or Wings?4 - 16 yearsAge Friendly
26 April 2018
Julian Clary will be talking about his fabulously funny Bolds stories and discussing his new book, The Bolds in Trouble. The Bolds live in an ordinary semi-detached house, in an ordinary sub...3 - 16 years