As the first new theatre of the decade in Britain, Aylesbury Waterside Theatre holds an exciting position in theatre history and marks the beginning of a new era of entertainment for Buckinghamshire and beyond. This iconic venue offers outstanding performances in luxurious surroundings with an unrivalled commitment to excellence.
Find us at...
- Aylesbury Waterside Theatre
- Exchange Street
- HP20 1UG
Venue Access Information
- There are eight wheelchair positions with companion seats, six in the stalls and two in Circle 1
- Aylesbury Waterside Theatre has an infra-red sound amplification system with headsets and necklaces.Necklace: Suitable for persons wearing a hearing aid, the necklace is worn around the neck. Whilst wearing the necklace switch your hearing aid to the 'T' setting and the sound is amplified. The necklace has an adjustable volume control. Headset: This device amplifies sound through earpieces similar to regular headphones. Suitable for persons without a hearing aid.
- Guide, hearing and other working dogs are welcome in all parts of the theatre.
- There are separate, accessible toilet facilities located at each of the principal seating levels.