Baby Broadway brings the sound of the West End to your doorstep. The whole family can sing and dance along to well-known songs from hit shows and films such as Mary Poppins, The Sound of Music, G...
Baby Broadway brings the sound of the West End to your doorstep. The whole family can sing and dance along to well-known songs from hit shows and films such as Mary Poppins, The Sound of Music, Grease, Hairspray, Dirty Dancing, Frozen and many more, in an interactive family concert performed by West End singers.
Baby Gospel is an uplifting family concert of soul, Motown and gospel music, featuring the astonishing vocal talents of London’s CK Gospel Choir. The whole family can enjoy singing and clapping along to hits by Marvin Gaye, Bob Marley, Adele, Jackie Wilson, Pharrell and more - as well as some traditional Gospel songs and nursery rhymes!
Open to all ages from newborns to school age to grandparents, tickets are from £10-£12 per adult and children go FREE! Concerts usually take place at 11am on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays monthly and last approximately 45 minutes.
We welcome adults and children with additional needs as well as elderly family members. We also love fancy dress!
Visit the Baby Broadway website for more information
Find us at...
- Baby Broadway & Baby Gospel
- 51 Walsingham Road
- Greater London
- E5 8NE
Our family-friendly offer
This is how we strive to meet the Family Arts Standards at Baby Broadway concerts:
1)We offer a programme of music and interactive elements for a broad range of ages: Music that will engage babies and that young children will recognise and also songs that adults can appreciate.
2) Interactive elements ranging from sensory level for babies (e.g. bubbles) to encouraging motor skill development in young children (e.g. clapping along, dancing, marching) to simple dance moves or actions that older children can copy. Plus plenty for all ages of adult to sing and dance along to.
3) Clear guidance on marketing materials about age appropriateness. All songs are selected with children in mind so are generally upbeat and do not contain upsetting themes.
4) Presented at family-friendly times (usually 11am) and, where possible, in locations with good transport links or parking facilities. Running time kept to 45 mins with no interval.
5) Clear and simple pricing with no charge for children's tickets
6) Open to feedback at the end of concerts (staff and performers clearly visible at each performance). Contact details clearly displayed on programmes and reviews can be left online
7) Staff trained to be visible at performances, welcoming and helpful and who can respond to audience members' needs
8) Use venues with disabled access, clean and safe facilities and space for buggies where possible. Display clear signage at venues
9) Breastfeeding is always welcome
10) As much information as possible about the venue and transport links on the website
Where possible we use venues with full access, and if this is not possible it is clearly stated on the website.
Front of House staff are on hand to assist with additional needs.
Our Physical Events
London12-Feb-2022 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
Baby Gospel is an uplifting family concert of soul, Motown and gospel music, featuring the astonishing vocal talents of London’s CK Gospel Choir.The whole family can enjoy singing and clapping a...0 - 16 years2022-02-12T11:00:00Z 2022-02-12T11:45:00Z
Baby Gospel is an uplifting family concert of soul, Motown and gospel music, featuring the astonishing vocal talents of London’s CK Gospel Choir.The whole family can enjoy singing and clapping a...The Fireworks Factory, 11 No 1 Street SE18 6HD